Medical & Surgical Eye Associates also offers a new aspect to our comprehensive eye care – Aesthetic Enhancements.
In this new and evolving environment of wellness, people are seeking cost effective and natural solutions to battle the aging process. Along with a good diet and healthy lifestyle, non-surgical anti-aging enhancement can help you feel and look better and put your best face forward.
We offer a wide range of professional medical options for aesthetic enhancements to combat signs of aging to the eyes and face.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
- JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers – the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the US. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers adds volume to a different area of the face to lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long-lasting.*
- Juvederm XC – instantly smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth for up to 1 year.*
- Juvederm Voluma XC – the only filler proven to last up to 2 years in the cheek area.*
- Juvederm Ultra XC – adds more fullness and plumps thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips.*
- Juvederm Volbella XC – adds volume to the lips and smooths vertical lip lines, giving you results that last through 1 year with optimal treatment.*
- Juvederm Vollure XC – softens moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles to create a smoother appearance for up to 18 months.*
*With Optimal Treatment. Results may vary.
Join the Brilliant Distinction Reward Program – earn bonus points on every treatment
Dr. Michaela Hickey, in addition to comprehensive ophthalmology and cataract surgery, also specializes in cosmetic and functional oculoplastic services including blepharoplasty, fillers and botox injections.