Medical and Surgical Eye Associates offers comprehensive ophthalmology services including but not limited to small incision cataract surgery and refractive surgery including Lasik, medical and laser treatment of glaucoma, medical treatment of macular degeneration and diabetes, treatment of dry eye.
We also provide vision care including routine eye examinations and have a large optical shop with a certified optician and registered contact lens technician available to serve your eye care needs.
Our medical office staff is experienced and well trained to provide high quality service. Our doctors and staff participate in mandatory continuing education programs to continue to upgrade our knowledge and services.
Medical and Surgical Eye Associates provides comprehensive ophthalmic eye care including, but not limited to:
- State-of-the-Art Cataract Surgery with Lens Implants – click to watch videos
- Laser Vision Correction (Lasik) – click to watch videos
- Laser Treatment of Eye Diseases – click to watch videos
- ReSTOR® (multifocal lens implants) – click to watch video
- Symfony® (extended depth of focus IOL lens implant) – click to watch video
- ActiveFocusTM Toric IOL
- Glaucoma – click to watch videos
- Diabetic Eye Disease – click to watch videos
- Macular Degeneration – click to watch videos
- Dry Eye – click to watch videos
- External Eye Disease – click to watch videos
- Eye Disease – click to watch videos
- Pediatric Eye Care – click to watch videos
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Routine Vision Exams
- Full Optical Dispensary Including Contact Lenses – click to link to “Optical Options”
We accept Medicare and most Insurances and HMOs.
Payment is due at time of services. We accept payments of cash, check, money orders, Traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards.